Easy to use, take the guesswork out of seasoning your new humidor or re-seasoning your humidor in the winter. Boveda seasoning packets provide a complete and even equilibration of moisture without causing mold or warping which can happen when following traditional seasoning methods. Nothing could be easier. Simply place inside humidor (without cigars) and wait 14 days. Then replace the seasoning Boveda (84% Rh) with regular Boveda 62%-75% Rh. Use one packet for every 25 cigars your humidor can hold. For example a 100 count humidor would require four packs.
- Used for seasoning wooden humidors.
- Use one 84% pack for every 25 cigars the humidor can hold.
- Slowly raises the moisture of the wood inside, to prevent cracking and warping.
- Leave in humidor for 14 days, then replace with standard Boveda.
- Shelf life is 2 years in original packaging.